||G6 Series - This lightweight pistol grip Blow Gun has a
comfortable variable output trigger that allows infinite flow control. It features a Hostaform C body, trigger and. valve, stainless steel springs and Buna-N seals. This Blow Gun is available in three configurations:
- with a permanently attached slender 4-1/4" bent spark proof aluminum nozzle that allows air blow off in hard to reach places and blind holes as small as .200". This is a safety Blow Gun and the body color is Blue.
Part Number: AK13-NPT
- with a permanently attached slender 4-1/4" bent nickel plated brass nozzle and a "star-tip" to prevent dead-ending. This is a safety Blow Gun and the body color is Blue.
Part Number: AZ13-NPT
- with a nickel plated brass 1/8" female NPT adapter to accommodate all other tips. The body color is Blue.
Part Number: AI13-NPT
||TP Series - This series is OSHA compliant with a whisper safety tip and is the most rugged, durable and comfortable Blow Gun to use. They feature a POM (black Delrin) body and trigger, a 4-1/4" nickel plated brass nozzle and tip, stainless steel springs and Buna-N seals. The specially designed valve allows accurate flow adjustment and control simply by pulling the trigger. This Blow Gun is available in three options:
- without a whisper tip
Part Number: TP1204
- with a "whisper" tip that makes this a very quiet Blow Gun.
Part Number: TP1204A
- with a Siphon tip for injection of low viscosity media. Includes an 8 foot vinyl suction hose that connects the Blow Gun nozzle with a quick release coupling. The Siphon tip can be adjusted to allow desired flow rate and can be easily removed with quick release coupling for conversion to a 4 1/4" Extension Blow Gun (non-safety).
Part Number: TP1252